Your First Visit
At our office, every visit is comprehensive and thorough. We will explain to you in detail your diagnoses, discuss your treatment options, and make clear the expected outcome. If we recommend further diagnostic studies or additional treatment, we want you to understand the reasons behind your plan of care. We believe that an educated patient is the best patient. We understand that each patient’s situation is unique and we will answer all of your questions at your visit.
Please prepare for your appointment by bringing:
- Completed Patient Registration Packet
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- If needed, a friend or family member to take notes/help with questions
- A list of all medications you are taking (dosage and frequency)
- A list of your questions /concerns
- A copy of any diagnostic imaging studies (i.e. X-ray, CT, MRI), please bring the actual CD or films
- Copies of records from related treatment
New patients with an existing appointment please click here for Online Patient Registration. If you do not have a scheduled appointment with our office, please call 713.333.4110, option 9 to speak with a patient representative.
For existing patients, click here to download our Recheck Patient Forms. This form needs to be filled out for each office visit.
If you do not have a scheduled appointment with our office, please call 713.333.4110 to speak with our new patient coordinator.
Request For Release of Medical Records
Click here to download form.